Re: [IP] Hi there everyone!

I don't think you should change your pump to coincide with the time zone.  The
benefit of the pump is that you just bolus for your meals.  Since there's only
a three hour difference I don't think it will effect you that much.  When I
traveled to London it was a pain in the neck to adjust insulin dosages when I
was still injecting.  I can't wait to travel abroad again and not have to do
algebra to figure out when to take how much!!