[IP] help - problem on day 3

OK - I'm only on saline so it's not a big deal - yet - this morning was the
beginning of day three using the mini-med with a soft-set infusion set.  The
trainer told me to check the set every time I used the washroom but of course
I did not heed her warning and this morning at work the area felt funny so I
went to check.  The area was red and the cathater (sp?) was bent up and away
out of my skin -yet the tape seemed to be in place.  This makes me nervous
since it is the first time I've ever used the pump and there is already a
problem.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I should probably tell you
that it was located above my waist mid-way between hip and middle of stomach.
I am overweight and am thinking that this might make it more difficult to stay
in place.

One more thing - How the heck do I respond to the digest where my comments are
linked to the question I am responding to?

Thanks for you help

Linda McArthur
IDDM 21 yrs - pumping 3 days