RE: [IP] Hiding your pump

Michael....Miss America talked about that during her speech last night in
Raleigh.  She said she  disconnected during the swimsuit competition but
wore it on the inner thigh (using a thigh thing) during the evening gown
competition.  None of the judges believed she was actually wearing it!

By the way...she prefers the soft set.  She was very encouraging to all the
young women in the audience who now have a role model and someone like them
they can admire.  I'll fill you in with more on the event later....running
short on time today.