Re: [IP] just one question

I am not "upset" with the statement of not having kids because of diabetes.
I hope no one takes offense to that. It's just life is so precious and to
let a condition such as diabetes stand in your way, breaks my heart.
Diabetes doesn't run in my family. I was the "lucky" one to get it. I'm the
only one with diabetes in my large immediate and extended family. If my
kids did come down with diabetes - the world wouldn't come to an end. I
mean it could be ALOT worse. Just take a look around you and see how
blessed you really are!!!!!

No anger intended - just my opinion!!!!!!!!!