Re: [IP] just one question

The fact of life is that everyone eventually dies..There is no way to prevent
that. There are alot worse things to have other than diabetes.

I am thankful I was given life to live as I walk my journey here on this

Some people who are ugly do die if life gets too hard they may kill themselves
because of the perception society has placed on us as to what "normal" is.
At 01:15 PM 11/13/98 , you wrote:
>People don't die from being ugly!
>Amy Detorio wrote:
>> Heather & Diane wrote:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 00:42:47 -0600
>> From: Heather & Diane <email @ redacted>
>> Subject: [IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #628
>> Hi everyone I have just one question "if you are a diabetic why do you have
>> children knowing you may pass on this horrible disease" I have made sure my
>> child will not get this thing from me (by not having my own child) it's the
>> least I could do for a child (please don't get mad at me just let me know
>> the how's and why's and if there is guilt and all that I'm really very
>> interested in real people's ideas since I know what the medical proffesion
>> has to say on this)
eather & Diane,