Re: [IP] just one question

The fact of life is that everyone eventually dies..There is no way to prevent
that. There are alot worse things to have other than diabetes.

I am thankful I was given life to live as I walk my journey here on this
earth.

Some people who are ugly do die if life gets too hard they may kill themselves
because of the perception society has placed on us as to what "normal" is.
Ginny
At 01:15 PM 11/13/98 , you wrote:
>People don't die from being ugly!

te:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 00:42:47 -0600
>> From: Heather & Diane <email @ redacted>
>> Subject: [IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #628
>>
>> Hi everyone I have just one question "if you are a diabetic why do you have
>> children knowing you may pass on this horrible disease" I have made sure my
>> child will not get this thing from me (by not having my own child) it's the
>> least I could do for a child (please don't get mad at me just let me know
>> the how's and why's and if there is guilt and all that I'm really very
>> interested in real people's ideas since I know what the medical proffesion
>> has to say on this)

>> How can you ask this! I am mad even though you said not to be. Next are you
going
>> to ask ugly people why they have children knowing they will be ugly?
>> There is only a slightly higher chance of our children having diabetes than
there
>> is in the general population. No one else in my family (past or present)
has
>> diabetes. There are worse things we can pass on to our children and there
are
>> MANY problems that "run in" families. If everyone who has a problem that
could be
>> linked to genetics were to choose not to have children, then there would
not
be
<http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/>http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/