[IP] Diabetics having children

Why did I have a child?  Several reasons, probably.  First, I wanted to
do something that "normal" women do - guess I needed to show myself that
I am not defective.  Second, creating a child is something special and
unique for a husband and wife, something that is a team project like no
other.  Third, if my child becomes diabetic, it's not the worst thing in
the world (and don't think I like it for one second).  Anyone else with