[IP] Re: why do you have children?

Heather and Diane, We have children because we love them.  I when I was a
dumb kid, I used to wonder why dumb people kept having kids, since that
would just make the world dumber.  Now that I'm not so dumb, I realize just
how dumb I was back then.   Life is loaded with enough uncertainties that
we shouldn't worry about playing God.  You really haven't ensured that your
child will not get type I diabetes all!  Even if you adopt, you might find
a diabetic child, and if you have your own you may have several perfectly
normal kids.  I have 4 daughters, none diabetic, but one with cerebral
palsy.  How I wish she could have had diabetes instead.

<<<<<<<<From: Heather & Diane <email @ redacted>

Hi everyone I have just one question "if you are a diabetic why do you have
children knowing you may pass on this horrible disease" I have made sure my
child will not get this thing from me (by not having my own child) it's the
least I could do for a child (please don't get mad at me just let me know
the how's and why's and if there is guilt and all that I'm really very
interested in real people's ideas since I know what the medical proffesion
has to say on this) >>>>>>>>>>>