Re: [IP] Books...

David,  I read a book, No Time to Lose, by Gary Kleiman and Sandford Dody.  It
was published in 1983.  The guy has had diabetes since age 6 and he is a
sculptor.  I don't remember the book that well except the guy had many many
complications and the story was, on the one hand, depressing as hell, and on
the other hand, inspirational that this guy perseveres despite his diabetes
and the problems he developes because of it.  ellen