Re: [IP] Re: Why have children?

I resented this question very much, however children are my heart so I decided
to put my input, even though I am sitting here with tears in my eyes while my
5yo son is asking me to help him cut the rest of his pancakes up.  My children
are my life.  That's all I ever wanted was to be married and have children,
and you know what?  I have them.  They don't have diabetes, neither of my
parents had diabetes.  I guess I was just the "lucky one."  I can't imagine my
life without my 2 beautiful boys.  If the truth be known, they have probably
saved my life.  You have made it sound like we have destined them to die by
the age of 10.  If you have any questions on pregnancy and diabetes you can
bet I'd be happy to tell you all I can.