[IP] Hiding your pump

Like many of you, I feel practically everyone should be using a
pump!  I am trying to convince my sister to switch to a pump but
her main objection is that she has no place to put it.  I thought
about this before I switched, but have since almost never have a
problem (but I am a male).  She wants to wear little dresses etc.
and does not think she will be able to accommodate it.  I told her
miss america has one.  Does anyone have any suggestions to
convince her??

ps how do you reply to messages so they come up linked to the
original part of the thread - I can't figure it out.
Michael O'Hara
Galehouse Construction