[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #628

Hi everyone I have just one question "if you are a diabetic why do you have
children knowing you may pass on this horrible disease" I have made sure my
child will not get this thing from me (by not having my own child) it's the
least I could do for a child (please don't get mad at me just let me know
the how's and why's and if there is guilt and all that I'm really very
interested in real people's ideas since I know what the medical proffesion
has to say on this)