RE: [IP] Re Kids on pumps

Perhaps all of us in Australia and New Zealand should form a group to
actively promote knowledge of, availability and use of insulin pumps,
and their suitability for use by all ages either through the diabetic
societies or independently. Would anyone interested
get in contact  with me. I'm due to start pumping on Dec 7th.
I have been told that there are up to 100 pumpers using the Disetronic model
in Australia.
Alan Reed.