[IP] Parents of kid pumpers

I always pack Jenna's lunch and write down her food's carbo's and her bolus.  She's a good eater, though, and usually eats whatever I pack.  I have a cell phone that's pretty much just for her, so she calls me if her sugars are out of "target" range, and we add or subtract as appropriate for highs or lows.  Recently, though, she's been "forgetting" boluses, despite me telling her, putting the note in her lunch box, etc.  What do you think, other pumper's parents - do your kids forget, even if you've just told them what to bolus? Is this a game all the kids have to try to play?  Jenna is 9, pumping 2 1/2 months, and rarely forgot a bolus until about a week ago.