Re: [IP] Re: Pork Insulin In The Pump????

> I dug this information out of the Velosulin patient information product
> insert. The reference to pork insulin kind of surprised me:

While we're on the subject, I just learnt that Novo are about to
discontinue supplying Pork Velosulin to the UK market, leaving just Pork
Actrapid there as their animal version of Regular. I believe many
injectors (rather than pumpers) prefer Velosulin to Actrapid, as it has
a more predictable (and slightly faster) absorbtion. But it's a YMMV.

mailto:email @ redacted