Re: [IP] Hi there everyone!

Hi Linda --

Being a "new" pumper ( MiniMed 507C, 9/30/98 ), I have only had to
change my pump time once ... when we went off daylight savings time.  <g>
Had *no* problem with doing that.  Have *no* idea what will happen when
you change 3 hrs, but by adjusting your basal rates and boluses to the "new"
time, you *should* adjust well.  *I* did...

John Huff
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 yo )
mailto:email @ redacted