[IP] Hi there everyone!

Hi - I'm new to the list and have been trying to read some of the last weeks
stuff (gosh, it's a lot) but I gave up on catching up.  Anyhow - I'm on day 2
with the pump but not on insulin yet - (start the 18th).  I have a question
though - What do you do when traveling into different time zones?  Do you
change the time on the pump so that it adjusts to your new sleep schedule?  I
live in Northridge, CA and am going to Florida for a week next month.  Thanks!
I'm looking forward to "meeting" you all.