[IP] ADA Rally for a Cure, Washington DC March 7-9, 1999

I've mentioned this event on this forum before. Good place to meet people,
arrange to meet with your federal legislators and have a good time.

Full details, including 'scholarship' information can be found at:

Last year about 500 people turned up, numbers definitely make the media and
the politicians take notice. It would be great if we had a big crowd of
pumpers there!

If you can't make it, consider sending the information to friends, family,

Bernard Farrell