Re: [IP] Parents of Kid Pumpers!

Hi Sherri, I have a 10 year old son that has been pumping since May 4,
1998.  Every week I get the school lunch menu from the paper, I type and
print out a menu with room on the right to list the amount of carbs for
each item.  Spencer and I set down together each week and decide which
items he will and will not eat and wether he will have white or
chocolate milk.  I send a menu to school with him and we keep one at
home.  They keep the school menu posted on the back of a closet door in
the lunch room.  The same lunch time helper checks every day to make
sure that Spencer has remembered to bolus.  It is really working well
for us.  If you want you could email me privately.

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)