Re: [IP] Parents of Kid Pumpers!

If Kristina ever is allowed to have the pump, our school nurse has volunteered to
go through the training with us and will be able to oversee what Kristina does
with her lunch time bolus!  If your daughter is getting the same carbs every day
is it possible for someone there to just double check that she is giving herself
the proper bolus?