Re: [IP] Help with these Initials

> What is this YMMV?  I see it all the time, but haven't a clue. Would like
> help. I'm guessing that DM Is Diabetes Metal (Something or other haha)

BTW, FWIW etc why on earth do we use the expression "Your Milage May
Vary"? I guess it's something to do with car fuel consumption. But I've
never heard it used outside the world of the internet. Is an
Americanism? When and why was it first brought into internet use?

If we mean "doesn't work for everyone" why not say so... DWFE

mailto:email @ redacted