[IP] Re Kids on pumps

Boy Rhonda you think you got it bad. In Australia there are only about
20 of us on the pump. All adults. I had to fight to get on mine, but
LOVe it now I'm on and I talk to ANY diabetic about it. I know one child
who is 5 and a half and would love her to get on it, but I don't know
how the Mother would even be able to try as yet. Maybe in 5 years time
when they are better known about. But I'll tell you what if my daughter
becomes diabetic I will fly straight to the States and get her on one.
Lets hope she doesn't need one.