Re: [IP] Help with these Initials

>What is this YMMV?  I see it all the time, but haven't a clue. Would like
>help. I'm guessing that DM Is Diabetes Metal (Something or other haha)

Take a look at the Insulin Pumpers web page, under the section "FAQs about
Diabetes and Insulin Pumps". There's a document called "Confused about the
words we use?"

It's a list I compiled of common acronyms and their definitions. This may help.

Of course, there are days when I think DM means "Diabetes Mind boggling" <vbg>

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted