[IP] Gotta Get By

You are all my support group.

Although pump unrelated, I have just been though one of the worst stresses of
my life.  This includes my own 38 yrs of type 1 and the diagnosis of our son
with type 1 one year ago.

After two miscarriages this year my wife and I were told the our pregnancy was
a "Trisomi 18."  For those who do not know there is no worse chromosomal
problem than this.  The pregnancy will end or the offspring will suffer and
die within 1 year.

The stress is making my bgs crazy and my wife and I are rather distraught.
Yet we must keep our son's diabetes under control.

I am not looking for sympathy over the group mail but would appreciate
thoughts on my private email, email @ redacted

Thank you all.

Good Health, Jeff
type 1 38 yrs, pumping 15+ yrs