[IP] Welcome to Dr. Ecklund

Pumpers & Friends
    Welcome to Dr. Ecklund, I glad you join. Fellow menbers Dr. E is one of the many Doctors take have taken care of me over the many years. He is one of the best, I can ask him anything and if he doesn't know he will find out and then tell me and help me understant it too. I'm still working on FAQ about gastroparsis  Ruth can you drop me a note I like to go over something with you about it.So remember to......................
                    SMILE & BE HAPPY