[IP] Clogged tubing

This is just what happened to us.  It's still frustrating, just one more variable to deal with in a disease that is real variable anyways.  Now, when Jenna's sugars don't come down when I do a high sugar bolus, I just figure something is clogged, and change the whole mess.  It's easier than trying to figure out why, and seems to work.
Nancy, mother of Jenna, 9 years old, pumping 2 months