[IP] new endo

Well, I have an appointment tomorrow to see a new endo.  I have been seeing
one that is 3 1/2 hours from me.  I really liked her, but it is so far of a
drive.  I found one that is about an hour from me and have heard some good
things about him. My cousin sees him and she likes him.  She just started on
the pump and really likes it.  I had been telling her she should get one but
she wasn't sure about her insurance.  But it pulled through for her and she
has been on it about a month.  Well, anyway sure hope all goes well at the new
DR tomorrow.

Tonya S