Re: [IP] Books...

Hi David,

Andie sent me a copy of her book and it is JUST wonderful!  It really gave me
a new insite to diabetes!  She is soo honest and open in her book!  I believe
she is on a pump now!  I loved how she explained how it was when she was
little!  It had me looking at Kristina and wondering what she was thinking
about all this going on in her life!

Andie has a webpage about her book at

In September, it was a featured book of the week at Children With Diabetes!
You can see Jeff and Brenda's reviews of it at
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/d_06_b00.htm#needles  Be sure and click
the link with their review to see all the comments at Amazon.com about it!

I would highly recommend it to everyone interested in diabetes!  It's the most
honest and personal story I've ever read!