[IP] Announcement new stuff on ABOUT page

At the request of our list members, the Insulin Pumpers map has been
improved to allow detailed zoom levels.

You can really find your dot now!

Click on the map to zoom in to see a detailed look at the city you
live in. List member locations are placed by city only.

PS for those list members that have not yet filled out and INFO form,
please do so and help improve what we know about PUMPING. Your
individual data is confidential.

Go to the MEMBERS ONLY page and follow the directions.