Re: [IP] Gonna get me some new sites

In a message dated 11/10/98 12:19:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< She did not use her abdomen for about 3-4 months and
 there was a significant decrease in hypertrophy during that time.
 Can't say as I've really noticed lately, but I think the hypertrophy
 has continued to diminish or is gone now. She uses a fairly large
 area on her hip/backside to do insertions, much larger than the 2-3
 inch spots on her abdomen.

Sorry to be so ignorant, but what exactly is hypertrophy???