Re: [IP] one word for Tina

               I am so happy to hear about your wife. Finding a lump in
your breast is a woman's worst nightmare. Breast cancer runs in my family
and I am worried that someday I will get it. Sometimes, the fear overwhelms
me. My maternal grandmother died from breast cancer. Ofcourse, now a days,
a woman has greater odds of beating cancer. Renee is a survivor and so is
your precious wife. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Happy pumper,