Re: [IP] From Jason's mom........miracles "do" happen!

I know you keep hearing this over and over but WE ARE THRILLED FOR YOU!  Each
time WE hear a success story it reinforces that YES we are doing the right
thing for our children!  Diabetes is such a heavy burdon for these kids to
bear but the pump makes it so much easier.  We still don't have all the
particulars down on achieving good BS readings yet but my daughter already is
VERY VERY attached to her pump and wouldn't part with it for anything!

Tell your son there are lots of us out here cheering for him now!