Re: [IP] From Jason's mom........miracles "do" happen!

In a message dated 11/10/98 4:02:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< And one more good bit of news. The school is re-evaluating Jason and they
 want to take him out of special education classes and into regular classes.
 He has had speech therapy and special classes all his life and we were told
 he would always need them.
 But I guess what he really needed was the pump!
 Miracles do happen.
 Best Wishes & Happy Holidays to all, from my thankful heart. >>

What wonderful news!!!!!!!!  The best to you and yours!!!!

Amanda's mom
age 5  dx at 3 1/2