Re: [IP] one word for Tina

Dear Renee,

Great message.  My wife (44) had a (clean) mammogram in April and self
tested (soap test) in July and felt a lump.  Her Dr. suggested a needle
biopsy (he said he thought it was a benign cyst) which we rejected and
opted for  the removal of the mass.   You guessed it!!!! A  second
lumpectomy with removal of 17 nodes, radiation and tamoxathin (sp) but
we are now cancer free.

So all of you ladies out there please self test and take care of
problems early because the early findings are curable.

Ken Bernstein