[IP] Attention S. Californians--Pump Support Meeting in L.B.

For those of you in the Southern California / Long Beach area.  Tonight
(Tuesday, November 10) Long Beach Memorial Medical Center is holding its first
insulin pumpers support group.  The meeting will start at 6:30 p.m. and is
located at the 6th floor conference room.  Please take the main elevators to
the 6th floor and the conference room is located across the elevators when you
get out at the 6th floor.  I apologize that this is late notice but I just
found out today myself.

Cindy Bonsteel