[IP] From Jason's mom........miracles "do" happen!

I just want to thank everyone for all the kind and thoughtful words.
Everyone here is just so precious.
Also, Jason's first A1C since the pump is in. It's the lowest I have ever
seen it. 6.6
And one more good bit of news. The school is re-evaluating Jason and they
want to take him out of special education classes and into regular classes.
He has had speech therapy and special classes all his life and we were told
he would always need them.
But I guess what he really needed was the pump!

Miracles do happen.
Best Wishes & Happy Holidays to all, from my thankful heart.

                      Leisha Roberts email @ redacted