Re: [IP] FYI: short tubing INSULIN PUMPERS INFORMATION

> Michael,  The 31 inch (80cm) tubing is made by Disetronic.  This
> length comes with the tenders and the rapids.  The tubing lengths
> are 21 inch (60cm), 31 inch (80 cm), and 43 inch (110 cm).  The 21
> inch for the tender is new.  They haven't had that size until
> recently.  I guess that means alot of kids on the pump.  ellen

The Insulin Pumpers Information sheet has been updated to accomodate
the new 31" set.

For those of you who have not yet filled out an Insulin Pumpers
Information sheet, please do so. The information is confidential and
will help build the statistical database ABOUT PUMPING.

See the ABOUT INSULIN PUMPERS page by clicking the button at the top
left of the main web site. You can help all pumpers by contributing
an updating your information.

Michael