Re: [IP] Compulsive Measureing

I checked my scale last night.  Two pieces of
bread on the scale directly weighed 70 gms.
On a heavy plate tared to 0 the bread weighed 75
gms.  The scale shows weight in 5 gm increments.
I have frequently noticed some variations such as
above when weighing.  For a particular item the
variation is always between the same two values
that are 5 gm apart so I have thought it is
probably caused by something weighing really
close to halfway between the two values.

A Very Happy Pumper for 2 Months!