Re: [IP] one word for Tina

OK, I'll be brave.  A doctor suggested to me to use breast tissue prior to going
on the pump.  I gave injections there until I went on the pump.  Now for three
weeks, well almost, this is my sight of choice and mind you I am no Dolly
Parton.  When the doc first mentioned it, I thought hmm strange.  But, gee's
with my stomach in such a mess it was a welcome suggestion.