        From: Bonnie RICHARDSON <email @ redacted>
        To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
        Date: Friday, November 06, 1998 8:43 AM
        Subject: [IP] One for the good guys

        Sara wrote: ...can we talk about how much I HATE MY INSURANCE
        COMPANY...no...we won't..

        I thank my God every day for my Company's insurance company - I used to have
        one like y'all talk about, I had to fight every claim with letters and phone
        calls, but 3 years ago we went to a good BCBS and after my Endo and Minimed
        handled all the OKs I paid practically nothing for my pump.   I have been in
        y'all shoes with very bad insurance.  I listen to our Canadian and European
        Pumpers  and their problems, and y'alls "no such thing as customer service",
        and I am so grateful that mine is so good.  Just had to say that!