[IP] Update on Brian

     Just wanted to give everyone an update on me. My surgery for the
insulinoma is tomorrow morning and I will be in the hospital for a while. I
do appreciate everyones thought and prayers during this situation. I fully
expect to have a quick recovery. Again thank you for all your advice and
caring. It is greatly appreciated.

Brian Spitler... who was pleasantly suprised when I saw a post for a dr with
the endo dept at University Hospital where I have had all my testing done
under the eye of one of his associates......    <VBG>
email   email @ redacted