Hi Judy!

I'm 32 and I started pumping at age 15.  I'd be happy to answer your questions.
I've found myself sometimes the voice of serious drawbacks around here which is
not to say that I am against the pump in any way shape or form, its just that are
a lot of long term things that seem to start showing up between 8-10 years and
there are a lot of issues for parents to deal with before their kids leave home.
My general philosophy is people ought to be prepared for the reality so they can
make well prepared decisions.  When I started on a pump they told us that the new
research at UCLA meant an implantable pump within 5 years.  No one ever thought
I'd be pumping this long.  So, ask away and I'll do my best.  There are several
others who've been on pumps for this many years too.