> Hello group!  I'm writing to those people who have been on the pump
> for a long time.  Is there a page on the insulin pumpers web site
> that tells us how long people have been pumping???

Yes, it in the members only area. Click the OVER 24,9000 button. All
those members who have filled out an INFO form and indicated their
willingness to have their names listed are on the list. I is quite
long now and has some interesting stats. There are two sections, the
first with contains length of time with diabetes, the second lists
length of time on the pump. We have some 18 year veterans here!!