Re: [IP] Nasty Comments about Pumps

I am very sorry that you had such bad luck with the disetronic pump.  I have
been on this list for a few months now and have learned a lot.  People here
are willing to share their problems and concerns and learn from each other.
We learn in a positive manner.  Everyone on this list is quite aware you are
not happy with disetronic.  there is no need to put people down and be so
negative.  that is not why I joined this list.  perhaps if you don't want to
deal with "narrow minded flips" as us you should unsubscribe.

type I 20 years, pump therapy.