Re: [IP] am I that different - NO, you're not

thanks so much for the info.  my lidestyle has changed a lot in  the last 3
I am not nearly as active as i used to be and with knee and shoulder problems
i truthfully don't get much exercise.  would that  help?  I have crazy hours,
i go to bed at 8pm and get up at 4am, then work a ten hour day.  poor me,
i am just concerned that whenever my endo sees high bg he just says take more
insulin or raise basals

i do try very hard to avoid lows because i have a rebound problem for 5-6
again thanks