Re: [IP] Problem

Having recently lost 45 pounds I have pretty much fine tuned the way that
certain foods effect bg's.  Proteins do not effect my bg's the way that carbs
do. If I ever need a quick snack and I don't want to take extra insulin
protein is the way to go.  If I wanted a carb snack unscheduled I would have
to bolus at least a unit or two.  Chemically carbs do have more sugar than
proteins do.  The fat in the hash browns makes them take longer to digest than
say crackers.  What Scott may have been experiencing was the residual effect
of the food.