[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #620

     Joanne and Stacy,
     You can include me with the headache group.  I can get a
     head-splitting ache and nausea AFTER a severe low BG and quick
     "rebound".  Is this what people talk about in terms of the
     side-effects of glucagon?  I've never used it.
     I used to get these headaches all the time when I was growing up, but
     almost never have it happen now.  Yeah pumps!  If I do get a headache
     like this, I take 400-600mg of ibuprofen, just lie down or sit quietly
     for 30-60 minutes, and it's gone.