Re: [IP] Oh no!!!!

> I would very much appreciate some feedback from those of you on the pump
> that don't see an endo, but just see a regular 'ole doctor for your
> diabetes care.  We may end up going that route.

Get a hold of the doc somehow, sounds like he is going to another
practice and the current folks don't want to talk about it.

Lily does see an adult endo, but the visits are now perfunctory. All
that really happens is that she gets an annual physical and a
quarterly hba1c. See if you can find an adult endo nearer to you that
will handle the blood work. The rest can probably be done by your
pediatrician if they are co-operative.