Re: [IP] Problem

Scott:
I have had this experience - it is the FAT in the foods you eat.   Now, I know if I have a late dinner or snack with hi-fat content, My "reduced fat" peanut butter and reduced fat crackers, for example, I have to up my 2:00 - 5:00 am basels to 1.1 or 1.2 just to take care of that delayed fat reaction.  Nothing else raises those morning basels like the fat content.  We had several discussions about this earlier, you might want to check the archives.

>>> SBrown <email @ redacted> 11/08 1:50 PM >>>
  The last 2 night I have eaten scrambled eggs and a link of
sausage and a hash brown. I believe there is no counting the egg and
sausage in carbs. Personally I am about tired of waking up and feeling
like crap for an hour til the Bolus kicks in.. Any Ideas??

Scott