From: Bonnie RICHARDSON <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Friday, November 06, 1998 8:43 AM
Subject: [IP] One for the good guys

Sara wrote: ...can we talk about how much I HATE MY INSURANCE
COMPANY...no...we won't..

I thank my God every day for my Company's insurance company - I used to have
one like y'all talk about, I had to fight every claim with letters and phone
calls, but 3 years ago we went to a good BCBS and after my Endo and Minimed
handled all the OKs I paid practically nothing for my pump.   I have been in
y'all shoes with very bad insurance.  I listen to our Canadian and European
Pumpers  and their problems, and y'alls "no such thing as customer service",
and I am so grateful that mine is so good.  Just had to say that!
Bonnie