Another Judy asked:

>Hi!  Does anyone know Judy Premeriani's e-mail address??  I just read her
>Elissa's story on the web page and tried to write her and got a fatal error
>because of her address.  I went to the address with her story????
>email @ redacted
>Any help would be most appreciated.
This information is found in the Members Only area on the web page. A check
of Judy's name shows an e mail address of email @ redacted It's possible
the address in the story is not up to date. Our member profiles and e mail
addresses are updated frequently and are quite accurate.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted